The Center for Emotional Health
The Center for Emotional Health of Greater Philadelphia, LLC is dedicated to providing a supportive, collaborative environment to adults, adolescents, and children seeking evaluation and treatment of a wide range of psychological disorders and other clinical problems. CEH clinicians offer specialized services for:
- Trichotillomania and Related Behaviors
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Generalized Anxiety/Panic Disorder
- “Healthy Lifestyles” Program (bariatric/weight loss)
- Forensic Psychology
- Police and Public Safety Psychology
- Pre-operative psychological evaluation
- Comprehensive psychological evaluation
Founded by clinical psychologist, Dr. Marla W. Deibler, CEH offers the most advanced, evidence-based therapeutic approaches. Our clinicians utilize cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT), including exposure and response prevention (ERP), habit reversal training (HRT), mindfulness training, and acceptance and commitment therapy (ACT), in addition to family systems and emotion-focused therapies.
CEH clinicians are dedicated to community outreach and education. We are available to provide workshops, trainings, clinical consultations, and media consultations upon request.